2014 Pequea 8018T
Call for Price
From hauling compact tractors to commercial landscape equipment, the value built into Pequea's utility trailer is apparent from the first time you lay eyes on it. The angle-iron frame has proven to be the longest lasting design on a Pequea utility trailer. This rigid structure is the most practical for securing equipment with straps and chains, not to mention the angle-iron won't rust from the inside out like tubing or pipe frames. Just a couple of features that make a Pequea utility trailer a wise investment.
- 7k GVWR, Bed Length 18', Bed Width 80", Bed Height 19"
- Axle: (2) 3,500 lbs. EZ lube
- Brakes: Standard electric (both axles)
- Mainframe: 3 x 2 x 5/16 Structural Angle
- Suspension: Double eye
- Tires: 205/75D-15 LR “C” 1,820 lbs. load cap.
- Wheel: (Size) 5 bolt 15" white spoke
- Crossmembers: 3 x 2 x 1/4 Structural Angle
- Overall Length: 22'
- Overall Width: 100"
- Trailer Weight: 2,000 lbs.
- Deck: (Length) 18'; (Width) 80"; (Height) 19"
- GVWR: 7,000 lbs.
- Hitch: (Height) 16"; 2 5/16" Welded
- Jack: (Capacity) 5,000 lbs. drop leg w/ set back mounting
- Tire Size
- 205/75D-15 LR “C” 1,820 lbs. load cap.
- Standard electric (both axles)