2014 Pequea CX951
Call for Price
CX Hydraulic Feed
The Pequea CX Series hydraulic feed wood chippers have the strength to handle any material that will fit in the generous 5” or 8” material opening. The CX hydraulic feed chippers are PTO driven but feature a high-speed rotor design traditionally only available on commercial engine drive chippers for greater power and efficiency. The CX series wood chippers are packed with commercial grade components such as double-sided knives, a standard chip anvil, a top discharge chip chute, and an industrial two-part urethane finish. Get the job done right with a CX series hydraulic feed chipper from Pequea.
- 2 reversible knives mounted with recessed bolts (no threaded knives)
- 2100 lbs.
- 360 degree chip chute rotation
- Accepts material up to 9" in diameter
- Adjustable and reversible chip anvil
- Hydraulic feed
- Trail behind draw bar (80 HP Required)
- Height: (Feed) 27”
- Roller: (Feed) 15.5”
- Transport: Towable
- Weight: 2100 lb.
- Drive System: PTO
- Feeding System: Hydraulic
- Knives: (2) 4.5 x 9 x 5/8 in. ; (Knife Grade) 8 5/8”
- Opening: (Chip) 9 x 16 in ; (Hopper) 28 x 42 in
- Rotor: (/Drum Size) 490 lbs.
- Hydraulic Requirement: 8 GPM
- PTO/HP Required: 80+